Home Posts tagged Protected Area Permit
Inbound Ministry Top Stories
Foreign tourists visiting the Himalayan state of Sikkim can now apply for Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Protected Area Permit (PAP) online from October this year, an official said, reports PTI. From the upcoming tourist season in October foreigners can apply online through a dedicated website for the Restrict Area Permit and Protected Area Permit, […]Continue Reading
Download Magazine
x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security