Saffron Synergies Pvt Ltd is an independent event management and media company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company, with its primary focus on the B2B tourism and lifestyle segment, specializes in brand promotions to ensure business augmentation and desired market positioning for our clients. Our specialized tools of client engagement enable us to offer turnkey solutions to the travel and hospitality industry and related corporate entities in the areas of media, PR, events, promotions and digital marketing.
Besides pure media solutions, we also offer consultancy, fundamental data and mainstream research in each of our verticals of specialization. This is what makes Saffron Synergies an indispensable partner in your business venture.Areas of Expertise:
- Direct Advertising reaching out to trade partners
- Engagement with industry stakeholders
- Corporate Dossiers
- Market Research
- Web Advertising
- e-Learning Programmes
- Online Training & Product Development
- Electronic Direct Mailers
- Events & Roadshows
- Awards & Conferences
- Digital MarketingDevelopment
- Social Media Outreach
- Curated Events
- Customized Solutions
TravelBiz Monitor TravelBiz Monitor is the India’s largest B2B media player in the print & online space in the Indian travel industry. It is a magazine and online portal that provides a holistic focus, and streamlines news and analysis relevant to the Indian travel and tourism industry. It caters to all verticals – airlines, hotels, travel agents, national tourism boards, international tourism boards, tour operators, online travel agents, global distribution companies, cruise liners and government-related organizations. It has captive communities & relevant audience for all B2B activities. Having established credibility over 14 years in the publishing & events space, we are the innovators in ideas such as E-Learning Specialist Programmes, Training Modules, Webinars & Knowledge-driven offline events. We are currently reaching out to over 300,000 professionals in the Indian travel industry through various touch points.
- To be quickest and accurate source of information on the Indian travel and tourism industry.
- To grow into a globally recognized information hub of travel and tourism.
- To provide a platform for Indian travel businesses to go global and international businesses to come to India.
- TravelBiz Monitor envisions itself as being able to make a difference to the way the travel and tourism industry does business.
- The magazine strives to play an instrumental role in keeping the industry abreast with relevant information on a monthly basis, while making the hospitality trade more accessible to the industry at large.
WHO ARE OUR READERS?
CEOs, managing directors, general managers, heads of departments, entrepreneurs, ministers and secretaries of tourism related ministry, national and international travel and tourism associations – the key decision-makers in the business of travel and tourism. Along with the key decision-makers in ministries, national tourism boards, international tourism boards, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, hotels, cruise liners, online travel companies, global distribution companies, travel technology service providers. TravelBiz also goes to over 500 corporate travel managers of India’s top 500 companies