Luxury train Deccan Odyssey, operated by Cox & Kings Ltd, has announced a special offer for journeys commencing in October, 7-nights at the cost of 6 nights. This offer entails INR 4, 60,037 per couple per journey instead of INR 5, 36,710 per couple per journey. This also includes a free of cost spa session for the first 60-minute for a couple. The train has been refurbished to reflect the changing needs of the new age traveller. The offer is limited to bookings done on or before June 15.
Maharashtra Splendour: (Mumbai - Nashik – Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) – Ajanta Caves - Kolhapur - Goa- Ratnagiri –Mumbai) 7N/8D.
- Hidden Treasures of Gujarat: (Mumbai - Vadodara - Palitana – Sasan Gir – Little Rann of Kutch – Modhera (Patan) - Nashik – Mumbai) 7N/8D.
- Indian Sojourn (Mumbai - Vadodara – Udaipur - Jodhpur – Agra – Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur – Delhi) 7N/8D.
- Indian Odyssey (Delhi – Sawai Madhopur - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Vadodara – Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) – Mumbai) 7N/8D.
- Jewels of the Deccan (Mumbai - Bijapur – Aihole - Pattadakal - Hampi – Hyderabad – Ellora Caves – Ajanta Caves – Mumbai) 7N/8D.
- Maharashtra Wild Trail (Mumbai – Ellora Caves – Aurangabad – Pench (Ramtek) – Tadoba – Ajanta – Nashik - Mumbai) 7N/8D.