Zanzibar & Tanzania together offer an insight into island’s of Unguja and Pemba in addition to the Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mafia Island and a host of national parks and game reserves.
The Zanzibari culture is a rare mix of Omani, African and Indian influences, dating back centuries to rulers and traders from India. The Omani and Indian influence on the language and food is readily noticeable with striking similarity in words and the use of cooking spices. The Tanzanian hospitality and friendliness of the local people is unique to this land and something sure to amaze a traveller.
The archipelago of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean offers outstanding opportunities for island tourism along with a must-know history, while Tanzania - East Africa’s most developing and peaceful nation, boasts of the world’s foremost and unparalleled wildlife safaris. The destination is packed with a variety of tourism opportunities— Natural Wonders of the World, Heritage Sites, Wildlife’s Big 5, Sports & Adventure Tourism, climbing the world’s highest free standing mountain, educational tours and not to forget a perfect destination to host an Indian wedding.
Tourism Attractions in Zanzibar
- Some of the world’s most amazing beaches and a beautiful shoreline
- A history of the Slave Trade worth knowing
- Stone Town Walking Tour
- The Slave Chamber, Slave Well & Anglican Church
- Forodhani Gardens
- Prison Island
- House of Wonders
- Spice Village & Jozani Forest Tour
- Water & Adventure Sports
- Sports Tourism for Golf, Football & Cricket
Wildlife Safaris of Tanzania
- Serengeti - the endless plains - the world’s wildlife capital
- Ngorongoro Crater - a caldera with wildlife within - only one of its kind
- Mt. Kilimanjaro - the rooftop of Africa at 5,985 mtrs
- Selous Game Reserve - the largest concentration of animals in the world
- 14 other national parks and game reserves offering different tourism opportunities